Preparing for breastfeeding
- Preparing for breastfeeding should begin during pregnancy.
- Happy to discuss all aspects of preparation including antenatal expression
Getting it Right: after the birth
- This is a home visiting service – we come to you!
- Each visit will take a minimum of 11/2 hours to enable a thorough health history to be taken, observation of a complete breastfeed and an achievable management plan to be written and left with you.
- I am available for phone or SMS follow up and if necessary, a further visit. However further visits are rarely needed. We aim to help you resolve your breastfeeding concerns as quickly as possible.
Please ring Heather on 0434 091 780 if you need this service.